Lifetime Dermatology Blog, SkinMedica
You love your skin. You do your best to treat your skin right, either by stopping by our office or by investing in stellar products that enhance your skin and restore its radiant glow. That’s why we include SkinMedica products with our procedures – and include them in our after-care regimens.
Since 1999, SkinMedica has been churning out science-based skin care. SkinMedica’s mission has always been to create products that work with your skin’s naturally healing ability. Their rigorously tested ingredients work with your skin to restore its natural ability to hold elasticity and moisture, keeping you looking your best.
SkinMedica’s products have an effective formulation that helps them target skin cells that need the most help rejuvinating. Each ingredient is included based on multiple peer-reviewed studies proving that they can scientifically treat your skin. Their testing and formulation process goes above and beyond most skin care products.
Thus, we’re including SkinMedica products with certain Packages that will surely keep your skin vibrant and glowing. They are:
- SkinMedica Minis Collection: The Minis Collection includes a four to six-week supply of fan favorites, including Lumivive Day Damage Defense Serum, Night Revitalize Repair Complex, HA Rejuvinating Hydrator, and the Total Defense+ Repair Broad Spectrum SPF 34. This collection is perfect for travel, as each bottle is TSA-friendly and prepped for flight.
- SkinMedica Everyday Essentials System: SkinMedica’s collection of daily must-haves address sagging skin from the source, helping your skin bounce back. Everyday Essentials are designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, keep your skin hydrated, and enhance your skin’s resilience. This system includes one TNS Advanced+ Serum, one HA Rejuvenating Hydrator, Retinol Complex, and a Total Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 34. It’s made for all skin types, too!
- SkinMedica Procedure 360 System: This before-and-after system is especially designed for pre- and post-procedure support. It’s specifically designed to support scarless wound healing, reduce recovery time, and bolster your procedure results. This system includes a Post-Procedure Repair Complex, TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream, Essential Defense Mineral Shield SPF 34, Restorative Ointment, and 2 Facial Cleansers.
Are you an Alle rewards member? If so, you receive points with every purchase of SkinMedica products. And at Lifetime Dermatology, all repurchases of SkinMedica products are 10% off. Need a refill soon? Receive an additional 10% off within 45 days of your initial Package purchase.
DiamondGlow, Lifetime Dermatology Blog, SkinMedica
Transform your skin with our new DiamondGlow™ treatment here at Lifetime Dermatology.
DiamondGlow™ is a noninvasive skin-resurfacing treatment designed to work with SkinMedica® to give your skin a youthful and radiant glow.
Clinical studies have shown that a series of DiamondGlow™treatments coupled with a SkinMedica® skincare regimen produced significant improvements of the skin in just 6 weeks.
Using this treatment, you can experience the following benefits: (*please note: results may vary)
- Even skin tone
- Enhanced radiance
- Smoother skin
- Improvements in hyperpigmentation and photodamage
Contact us today for more information and to schedule your appointment.
Lifetime Dermatology Blog, SkinMedica
Instant Bright is SkinMedica’s latest anti-aging eye cream. This all-in-one cream utilizes key ingredients from Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum and HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator to even skin tone and brighten as well as hydrate and smooth fine lines. Instant Bright’s other vital ingredients help to protect the delicate skin around the eyes from free radical damage and create a healthy skin barrier. The smoothing and firming results can be seen in as little as 15 minutes post application! Instant Bright can dramatically improve the appearance of under-eye bags, sagging, dark circles and wrinkles with continued use.
Because HA5 improves the appearance and hydration of your skin immediately with benefits that accumulate over time.
HA5 is a rejuvenating hydrator that contains a proprietary blend of 5 hyaluronic acids that hydrate your skin at multiple levels to immediately smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
HA5 also contains exclusive Vitisensce Technology – powerful antioxidants found in Vitis flower stem cells combined with a unique peptide complex and polysaccharides from French Polynesia – that support the skin’s ability to replenish it’s own hyaluronic acid.
In other words, this is not a temporary improvement that wears off. If you apply HA5 daily, your skin texture and hydration will continue to improve with each application.
I never miss a day of TNS Essential Serum and I never miss a day of HA5!
Dermatology, Lifetime Dermatology Blog, Products, SkinMedica
Lumivive is SkinMedica’s latest anti-aging system. It combines two powerful serums:
- Lumivive Day works as the defender in the duo by creating a bio-barrier to combat the aging effects of blue light and pollution.
- Lumivive Night recharges the skin cells while you sleep to repair damage and restore a youthful appearance.
I added Lumivive to my skin care regimen approximately eight weeks ago.
My pigmentation improved after only two weeks.
Lumivive also gave my skin a nice glow and smoothed my wrinkles – including my crow’s feet – despite fighting a sinus infection and laryngitis!
CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase Lumivive!
SkinMedica TNA has the patent on a 3-D culture that creates the more than 300 growth factors to signal your own skin to “think” younger and create fetal, non-scarring collagen.
SkinMedica also has the highest level of science. They have multiple published peer-reviewed articles. They do biopsies and assays to make sure that every ingredient in their products creates the response in your skin that is supposed to be creating. They don’t just add good ingredients to their products. They make sure that the ingredients they add are doing what they are supposed to be doing.